Are you our new student for digital marketing?
About MAIL BOXES ETC.
Mail Boxes Etc. (MBE) is a network of more than 2,500 service centers worldwide. We are experts in packing and worldwide parcel delivery. If you are sending parcels or urgent documents, no-one has a wider range of big-name carriers to choose from, and our professional packing means your parcel will be secure in transit, arriving safely at its destination.
We have an Office at Østerbro and are 3 persons at the Office.
The tasks for digital marketing:
· Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
· Develop a social media strategy
· Write copy for email marketing campaigns to selected target audiences which will be provided
· Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
· Work on printed material to supplement online
· Manage and maintain the Mail Boxes Etc current website
· Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
· Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal monthly reports
· Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
· Fix any errors or bugs in online content
· Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
· Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
Key skills as a student:
You are studying communication or journalism at University.
· Editing and writing skills: You have tried to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
· Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
· Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
· be creative and never think within a box
· fluency in Danish and English is a must
Please send us your CV or resume and get in touch to learn more! You may send your application to email@example.com